Sunday, August 17, 2008

Take the 10 in 10 Challenge!

My sister is completing in here crown-my third type of endurance event with TNT. She is raising money for the event. It's a great cause.

Here is her message:
Hello Everyone,

I am writing asking for a favor, but I think this might be kind of fun…

As most of you know, I have worked with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s Team in Training for several years now.

This year, I am completing my triple crown-my third type of endurance event with TNT.

I will be completing a 100 mile bike ride this fall to get this award.

For my 8th tnt event, I thought I would try something alittle different…

I need to raise $1600, so I am asking 160 people to each give $10 in the next 10 days.

Together, we can do this- and I think it will be fun to see if I can reach my goal in such a short time.

Interested…just go to http://pages.teamintraining.org/ga/crusin08/triplecrown4heather

Check back often to see how much progress we are making towards the goal!!!

Please consider forwarding this email, the more people that participate, the faster we can find a cure for Leukemia, Lymphoma and other blood cancers!

If you have a person in your family or friends that has been touched by cancer, please send me their name- I would love to train in honor of them as well.

Thanks again, to each of us individually $10 isn’t that much, but together the power of our money can save many lives!!

No comments: